JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Monthly Archives: January 2008
Welcome to JVA Consulting’s new blog! Each Monday, we will share with you the latest news in the nonprofit sector, as well as interesting headlines that affect the world we live and work in. New York Times, 1/18 Google’s philanthropy … Continue reading
Hi, read David Miller’s article in this week’s issue of the Denver Business Journal. Then e-mail the link to everyone you know (staff, board members, volunteers, donors, other nonprofits). Entitled The Power of Endowments, it clearly and succinctly makes the … Continue reading
Welcome to JVA Consulting’s new blog! Each Monday, we will share with you the latest news in the nonprofit sector, as well as interesting headlines that affect the world we live and work in. Commonwealth Fund, 1/3 According to an … Continue reading
Hi, if you are wavering on those new year resolutions and need that 10-days-into- January-motivation, here are some books that can help you. As always, any book we recommend has to: • Have strong content based on research and/or practical … Continue reading