JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Long-term organizational development versus daily distractions: the wellness conundrum
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: 2010
Lois Lerner, IRS Tax-Exempt and Government Entities Division Director, indicated that the October deadline is quickly approaching for small nonprofits who have not yet filed their return. In the Pension Protection Act of 2006, a requirement was created for small … Continue reading