JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- Ask Amber: How to quantify your resume when you have little formal work experience
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: A Precious Child
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting While younger generations sometimes receive a bad rep for their (over)use of cell phones, several recent stories are highlighting the extraordinary capacity for fundraising that cell phones allow. So get out your smart phone and … Continue reading