JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Big increase in homeless families in Colorado
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Ten Easy Steps Toward Professionalism
- Alamosa's Test, Part II
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: boomers
Civic Ventures announced yesterday that JVA Consulting President/CEO Janine Vanderburg was one of five winners in its first ever Launch Pad contest, which aims to help people over age 45 turn creative ideas for solving problems in their communities into … Continue reading
These are some tips from a workshop that I presented at Monday’s Boomer Job Fair at JVA. Click here for photos. Recent research, including JVA’s 2007 community assessment for Rose Community Foundation, shows that boomers want to give back in … Continue reading
According to a recent Denver Post article, the workplace will be forced to adapt as baby boomers approach retirement. Both the bad economy and the fact that they are living longer than previous generations has led to boomers staying in … Continue reading