JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Phone interview tips
- Change.org announces free online petition builder
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Explaining unrelated jobs on your resume: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Burgess Consulting
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting Last week, my coworker Katie McCune was a member of a public service sector career panel at CU Boulder, put on by Career Services. Though the panel was targeted at current college students, there was a … Continue reading