JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: cell phones
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting If you are applying for a job, submitting your application to graduate school or taking any sort of professional calls on your personal phone, it’s important to think of the message your phone etiquette is … Continue reading
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting While younger generations sometimes receive a bad rep for their (over)use of cell phones, several recent stories are highlighting the extraordinary capacity for fundraising that cell phones allow. So get out your smart phone and … Continue reading