JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Big increase in homeless families in Colorado
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Ten Easy Steps Toward Professionalism
- Alamosa's Test, Part II
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: City Year
According to service organizations such as Teach for America and the Peace Corps, the floundering economy, coupled with President Barack Obama’s call for service, have resulted in a major jump in applications, The Associated Press reports. Teach for America had … Continue reading