JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- About JVA Consulting
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Su Teatro retains spirit at new home in Denver Civic Theatre
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Colfax Mainstreet Coalition
By Julia Alvarez, JVA Consulting Home to a number of blighted, dilapidated and potentially contaminated sites, Colfax Avenue is no stranger to abandoned buildings or deserted lots, but residents and businesses situated along a 15-mile stretch of the Colfax corridor, … Continue reading →