JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Celebrities turning to consultants to direct giving
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Colorado State University
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting Recent studies of high school seniors and college freshman have found that Millennials are less concerned about the environment than previous generations. While on a broad level these statistics may be accurate, at the personal … Continue reading