JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- About JVA Consulting
- Aurora shooting victims receive help from Colorado nonprofits
- A tribute to Steve Jobs, extraordinary change agent
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: communications
By Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting There are many lessons to be learned from the Komen fiasco that unfolded last week and continues to dominate nonprofit and mainstream media this week. In addition to lessons we mentioned in our blog last … Continue reading →