JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Community First Foundation
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting Last week, the Aurora movie theater shooting returned to national headlines as victims from the tragic event voiced concerns and frustrations about how funds gathered from donations were being distributed. The story of the Aurora … Continue reading
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting Yesterday, Tuesday, July 24, JVA was honored to host a Guest Presentation on Colorado Gives Day with online giving guru Dana Rinderknecht. Rinderknecht, who is the Manager of Online Giving for the Community First Foundation’s … Continue reading
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting Community First Foundation and FirstBank and set their sites high when they decided to raise $1 million in one day for Colorado nonprofits. In Tuesday’s Nonprofit Street post by Janine Vanderburg, she reminded us that … Continue reading
By Janine Vanderburg, JVA Consulting On Wednesday, December 8 at 12 a.m. the long-awaited Colorado Gives Day will begin. The goal: Raise $ 1 million in one day for Colorado nonprofits. Spearheaded by the Community First Foundation and FirstBank, the … Continue reading
JVA Consulting is proud to endorse Colorado Gives Day, a new initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day will take place during a 24-hour period on Wednesday, December 8, … Continue reading
By Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Muster is a funny word. Say it 10 times fast and you may want a sandwich with mustard. OK, that digression was just too tempting because I am writing this at lunchtime. I have to … Continue reading