JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Do young adults care about the environment?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- About JVA Consulting
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: computer use in the workplace
by Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting A recent article that discusses how Generation Y is changing HR practices includes statistics showing that 46 percent of Generation Y young professionals consider their laptop the most important piece of technology in their life. … Continue reading →