JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Aurora shooting victims receive help from Colorado nonprofits
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: DAVA
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Art education, best practices and social enterprise are all hot topics to me. When they intersect, I’m all over it. Downtown Aurora Visual Arts (DAVA) is a great example. DAVA has a social enterprise called … Continue reading →
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting In the last year I have been singing the praises of social media marketing. A new YouTube video sent to me just a moment ago again confirmed the importance of this type of marketing. My … Continue reading →