JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- About JVA Consulting
- Alamosa's Test, Part I
- Preparing for a group interview: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Aurora shooting victims receive help from Colorado nonprofits
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: DC Central Kitchen
By Katie McCune, JVA Consulting Last Wednesday, I had the privilege of speaking at University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) Career Services’ Public Service Career Panel. The purpose of the panel was to provide students and alumni insights into the … Continue reading →