JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Great advice for starting a new job
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Ask Amber: The four acts of spreading holiday cheer
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Del Martin
Overall giving in the United States declined last year by 2 percent, the largest drop since Giving USA has been keeping records of America’s donation. According to The NonProfit Times article, giving by individuals again made up about three-quarters of … Continue reading