JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- About JVA Consulting
- Preparing for a group interview: Ask Amber
- Alamosa's Test, Part I
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Development Director Breakfast Club
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting In January 2012, in response to requests for ongoing professional development opportunities, JVA launched a new breakfast club series geared toward development directors. Held once a month, these clubs give development directors an outlet to … Continue reading