JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Earl Woods Scholarship Program
To preface, this is not a story about Tiger Woods. This is a story about the impact the recent series of events regarding Tiger Woods have on Nonprofit Street. Back in 1996, when Woods’ pro golf career began to take … Continue reading