JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Do young adults care about the environment?
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Explaining unrelated jobs on your resume: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Extraordinaries
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting I primarily help my children’s elementary school by fostering afterschool activities that spur creativity and critical thinking. I’m practically an expert on Odyssey of the Mind and chess club. At the same time, I must … Continue reading