JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Federal agencies
By Lisa Cirincione, JVA Consulting JVA has been closely following the federal budget debates to discern what the impact of cuts on federal agencies’ discretionary spending will be on nonprofits that pursue federal grants and contracts. While things are still … Continue reading →