JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- JVA’s 2011 nonprofit catchphrases
- Why I believe John Hickenlooper would be the best Colorado governor for nonprofits…
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Focus Points
April 13 marked the opening session of JVA Consulting’s sixth Executive Director Academy (EDA) and featured a “Genius Bar” of executive directors from diverse organizations who discussed issues ranging from board development, fundraising and evaluation to finding balance in life … Continue reading