JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Alamosa's Test, Part I
- Alamosa's Test, Part II
- Executive Directors: Pathways to the job, challenges and rewards
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: ForeSee Results
According to Philanthropy Journal, a study by ForeSee Results suggests that paying attention to your nonprofit website can improve your fundraising. People who are highly satisfied with a nonprofit’s website are 49 percent more likely to donate and 38 percent … Continue reading