JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Great advice for starting a new job
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- JVA’s 2011 nonprofit catchphrases
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: fund development job
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT SENIOR ASSOCIATE-PROJECT MANAGER, SPECIALIZING IN GRANTWRITING AND FUND DEVELOPMENT Company Description: JVA Consulting is the leading firm in the Rocky Mountains specializing in community and social change work. In the last two years, we have served over 500 … Continue reading