JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: grantwriting training
We have all had this experience, deciding THIS will be the day we tackle writing a new grant proposal, or finishing an old one. We’re entering the last quarter of this year, and know that we shouldn’t send funders the … Continue reading
Why JVA’s grantwriting training is different…and other answers to your questions about our nonprofit training workshops
We recently posted notices of some of our training workshops on JVA’s Web site, and I’ve received some questions, so I thought I would post the most frequently asked questions about our trainings. Why is our grantwriting training better than … Continue reading