JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Do young adults care about the environment?
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Social enterprise headlines recent roundtable
- Recession hits nation’s biggest charities: Bigger is not always better
- Grimm Brothers Brewhouse: Award-winning beer and community service
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Jefferson Center for Mental Health conference draws attention to cyberbullying and other youth development topics
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting The news cycle has really been spinning in recent weeks. The saga of the Chilean miners has finally come to a happy ending. With Election Day less than three weeks away, the candidates and their … Continue reading →
As 2009 started, Charles Dickens’ words echoed: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I had started what became JVA Consulting in 1987 when my oldest daughter had been born, and in 2009 my youngest … Continue reading →
Need the perfect last-minute holiday gift idea? Two JVA Consulting clients are offering calendars that support important causes. The Society for Creative Aging, a Boulder-based group that works to give older adults opportunities to discover their creative potential, is currently … Continue reading →