JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- JVA’s 2011 nonprofit catchphrases
- Skateboard philanthropists use skate parks to empower native youth
- Why I believe John Hickenlooper would be the best Colorado governor for nonprofits…
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Joe Wismann-Horther
Janine Vanderburg, JVA Consulting Over 250 people jammed into the Aurora Fox Arts Theater in Aurora for a special screening of Welcome to Shelbyville, a film directed and produced by Kim Snyder that weaves the narratives of different groups of … Continue reading