JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Celebrities turning to consultants to direct giving
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: John Wesley
By Sarah Hidey, JVA Consulting Guinness—the beer of all beers and staple of any Irish pub. Millions of people around the world love Guinness—demonstrated by the 1.8 billion glasses consumed each year (that’s 10 million a DAY!). What most of … Continue reading →