JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Aurora shooting victims receive help from Colorado nonprofits
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Preparing for a group interview: Ask Amber
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: JVA 411
by Janine Vanderburg When asked whether all board members contribute to nonprofit organizations they serve, many of us have heard: “Well no, but I contribute my time” OR “Well our board members are from the community and can’t afford to.” … Continue reading