JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Katie Zaback
By Katie Zaback, JVA research associate Have you ever been in a room where two evaluators are having a discussion about the results of an evaluation? It’s not uncommon for those of us who love statistics to start using what … Continue reading
What’s a “culture of evaluation?” It’s simply people asking questions, each and every day, so that they can make a greater impact and change the world. Now, how do you get one? Well, JVA Consulting’s new Evaluation Intensive will teach … Continue reading