JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Skateboard philanthropists use skate parks to empower native youth
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: needs assessment
In a blog recently posted at http://www.blueavocado.org, Jan Masaoka compares stale programs in the nonprofit sector to an old fruitcake that you just can’t bring yourself to throw away. Like a fruitcake around the holidays, you may keep a struggling … Continue reading