JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Skateboard philanthropists use skate parks to empower native youth
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- JVA’s 2011 nonprofit catchphrases
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: No Place for Hate
Last week, the Board of Education for Wyoming’s Platte County School District decided that two district schools could not display banners earned through participation in the Anti-Defamation League’s No Place for Hate program because the banners contained the name of … Continue reading