JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Ask Amber: Do young adults care about the environment?
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- How to tell a story: Spellbinders shares tips for nonprofits
- About JVA Consulting
- Women’s employment rates may mirror previous economic tough times
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: nonprofit sustainability
Littleton, Colorado-based nonprofit Summit Cancer Solutions has offered cancer-specific exercise programs to cancer patients and survivors for the last eight years. Like so many other nonprofit organizations in recent months, Summit Cancer Solutions’ funding sources are strained due to the … Continue reading