JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Skateboard philanthropists use skate parks to empower native youth
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- JVA’s 2011 nonprofit catchphrases
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: nonprofit training workshops
This post summarizes great advice from a variety of sources on starting a new job. Continue reading
Why JVA’s grantwriting training is different…and other answers to your questions about our nonprofit training workshops
We recently posted notices of some of our training workshops on JVA’s Web site, and I’ve received some questions, so I thought I would post the most frequently asked questions about our trainings. Why is our grantwriting training better than … Continue reading