JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- About JVA Consulting
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Su Teatro retains spirit at new home in Denver Civic Theatre
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: nonprofit transparency
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Perhaps because I heard legal stories almost daily growing up, I am drawn toward issues of organizational transparency and accountability. Over the last two years I have developed a training workshop on this topic called, … Continue reading
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting One thing I’ve always appreciated about Wyclef Jean—along with his music—is that he uses his fame to raise awareness for his home country of Haiti. In 2005, Wyclef used his resources as a music star … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost Thanksgiving! It’s also the time for JVA’s annual ritual of ordering our 2010 planners for next year. (Yes, even those of us who do everything electronically like ordering those wonderful books with tabs … Continue reading