JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- About JVA Consulting
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: nonprofit workshops
Throughout the rest of November, JVA Consulting is holding a contest for one free Training Subscription! All entries will be included in a random drawing that will take place on December 1. We will pick one name from a hat, … Continue reading