JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- Aurora shooting victims receive help from Colorado nonprofits
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Project Education Sudan
The importance of being earnest—how Water for People is paving the way for honest donor conversations
By Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting What would you say if someone told you the best way to get and keep donors is to tell them what is not working about your programs? That’s precisely what a recent Chronicle of Philanthropy … Continue reading