JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Do young adults care about the environment?
- About JVA Consulting
- How to tell a story: Spellbinders shares tips for nonprofits
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: public speaking
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting Developing organizational, leadership and speaking skills is essential to leading meetings, an event we will all likely face someday as professionals (if we haven’t already). Whether the group you are leading is two or three … Continue reading
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting There are many skills a young nonprofit professional should perfect, but one of those skills is the key to opening all other doors. Above all, a young professional should be well versed and comfortable speaking … Continue reading