JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- SAME is wonderfully different: pay what you want
- Great advice for starting a new job
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Root Down
by Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting JVA is preparing to train the next class of prospective, new and experienced executive directors who want to learn/sharpen up their skills with the latest best practices at the fall 2010 Executive Director Academy (EDA), … Continue reading