JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Preparing for a group interview: Ask Amber
- Executive Directors: Pathways to the job, challenges and rewards
- Cru Vin Dogs "Pours it Forward"
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Senator Udall
State of New York chops in half amount wealthy donors can write off—implications for other states unknown
Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting In what some charities have called an ill-advised move, New York legislators have passed a law that halves the amount of money that wealthy donors can write off on their tax returns, says a recent Chronicle … Continue reading