JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- The Komen backlash—why you need an emergency communications plan
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Long-term organizational development versus daily distractions: the wellness conundrum
- Why I believe John Hickenlooper would be the best Colorado governor for nonprofits…
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: shop local
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting In light of the recent flash mob craze, where individuals gather to perform a particular act (popular flash mobs typically include a song or dance) in unison at a certain time, a new phenomenon is … Continue reading →