JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Why I believe John Hickenlooper would be the best Colorado governor for nonprofits…
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Susan G. Komen for the Cure
By Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting Roughly 48 hours after Susan G. Komen for the Cure announced that it would defund Planned Parenthood’s breast cancer prevention programs at at least 19 Planned Parenthood affiliates, Komen has announced a total reversal to … Continue reading