JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: TEDxMileHigh
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting Always on the lookout for inspiring and innovative ideas relevant to the nonprofit sector and social change, we recently spoke with Jeremy Duhon who is an organizer for the TEDxMileHigh event that is coming to … Continue reading →