JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- About JVA Consulting
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: The Nonprofit Starvation Cycle
There is a cycle that fuels the persistent underfunding of overhead in the nonprofit sector, according to a report by Ann Goggins Gregory and Don Howard. In ‘The Nonprofit Starvation Cycle,’ Gregory and Howard examined four national nonprofit organizations, took … Continue reading