JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Celebrities turning to consultants to direct giving
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: twitter
By Collin Lessing, JVA Marketing/Communications Coordinator Let me start off by saying I am big fan of NBA basketball. I love the athleticism and strategy involved in the game, and I appreciate the impact that NBA Cares and individual athletes … Continue reading
According to Edelman’s latest Trust Barometer, the number of people who view their friends and peers as credible sources of information about a company dropped from 45% to 25%, since 2008. Advertising Age reports that these findings strike at the … Continue reading