JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- About JVA Consulting
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Su Teatro retains spirit at new home in Denver Civic Theatre
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: U.S. Census Bureau
By Julia Alvarez, JVA research associate On January 8, the Denver Office of Strategic Partnerships hosted a workshop entitled, “Why the Census Counts: Nonprofits and the U.S. Census,” to educate and inform members of the nonprofit community about the importance … Continue reading
The U.S. Census Bureau is gearing for the 2010 Census. This is important to note for nonprofits and community organizations because the data collected from the Census guides the amount of federal funding that goes to several areas. Education, Head … Continue reading