JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Leona Helmsley’s foundation to support more than dogs
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Denver Rescue Mission thinks outside the box for latest fundraiser
- Pay for Success: Thoughts on the new government funding model
- House bill H.R. 5326 eliminates American Community Survey—the impact for nonprofits
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Urban Peak
The Genius Panel from JVA Consulting’s Executive Director Academy share their thoughts on how to recruit the type of board members that your nonprofit organization needs. Continue reading →
As 2009 started, Charles Dickens’ words echoed: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I had started what became JVA Consulting in 1987 when my oldest daughter had been born, and in 2009 my youngest … Continue reading →