JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Executive Directors: Pathways to the job, challenges and rewards
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Wallace Foundation
A report funded in part by the Wallace Foundations shows that philanthropic support women and girls is on the rise, according to a recent Philanthropy News Digest item. The report, Accelerating Change for Women and Girls: The Role of Women’s … Continue reading