JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Ten Easy Steps Toward Professionalism
- Best free apps for young professionals: Ask Amber
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Write a Grant in a Day
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting U.S. senators and representatives are thrilled when federal money comes into their respective states. Hence, senators and representatives are often more than happy to sign letters of support for local federal grant applications to add … Continue reading