JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New legislation affecting nonprofit organizations in Colorado
- Michael Jackson — King of Philanthropy?
- Celebrities turning to consultants to direct giving
- How does your leader affect your business—lessons from TOMS shoes
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: YNPN Denver
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting With the November election right around the corner, the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN) is hosting Beer and Ballots—a free event that will help attendees make sense of this year’s ballot initiatives and give people … Continue reading