JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- About JVA Consulting
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- Dancing with the Stars-style event gives volunteer fundraisers the tools to succeed
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Monthly Archives: May 2010
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Panera Bread Company has wonderful scones, sandwiches and atmosphere. The thriving restaurant chain also has a good track record of charitable giving, which includes donating unsold food to local food banks and charities. Now the … Continue reading
In partnership with Human Services Network of Colorado, JVA Consulting is hosting TA on the Move!—a free National Women’s Health Week event on May 14 that invites the local nonprofit community to join JVA consultants for a walk around Sloan … Continue reading
by Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting Grantwriter/Editor As a sometimes member of Generation Y (sometimes because my 1980 birth date puts me somewhere between Generation X and Generation Y, and because I’m reluctant to identify with the negative stereotypes often assigned … Continue reading