JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- About JVA Consulting
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- Dancing with the Stars-style event gives volunteer fundraisers the tools to succeed
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Category Archives: Boomers
Civic Ventures announced yesterday that JVA Consulting President/CEO Janine Vanderburg was one of five winners in its first ever Launch Pad contest, which aims to help people over age 45 turn creative ideas for solving problems in their communities into … Continue reading
by Janine Vanderburg, JVA Consulting Many of you by now may know that my idea to train boomers with sales backgrounds to become nonprofit fundraisers is one of 25 finalists in the national Civic Ventures Launch Pad contest. Last night, … Continue reading
by Janine Vanderburg, JVA Consulting First, a word on my Launch Pad contest idea—training boomers with sales backgrounds as nonprofit fundraisers—which is one of 25 finalists. If this idea is implemented, nonprofit leaders would get to spend their time on … Continue reading
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting “Join us. It’s time to change the world again.” That’s what the Power Point slide projecting against a wall read at the Boomers Leading Change in Health (BLCiH) offices, and it’s that sentiment that filled … Continue reading
JVA Consulting is thrilled to announce that the orientation and training sessions for Boomers Leading Change in Health, an initiative to harness the experience and energy of adults age 50+ in meaningful action to improve the health of the community, … Continue reading